Learn the safety measures to be taken at an accident site and ensure the physiological functions necessary for the survival of injured people.
The first aid (or samaritan) course allows you to be able to provide the first aid gestures on an injured person and to know how to secure the surrounding area in various emergency situations; both on the road and elsewhere.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Respond quickly and correctly in an emergency
- Secure the surrounding area and avoid
- Evaluate the condition of a victim on several levels
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary
We work in the most interactive way possible, so that you can retain as much information as possible:
- Theoretical presentations and explanations
- Practical demonstrations on mannequins
- Test at the end of the course (but everyone pass it)